Wellness Initiative for Senior Education (WISE) Program
January 15, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am MST
Are you 55 or older and looking for an opportunity to learn how to stay healthy and meet new people?
Join us, and bring a friend!
The educational program offers six lessons that cover a wide range of topics. Join us for this fun program, where you’ll meet new people and:
* Learn about the aging process and how to make healthy lifestyle choices
* Celebrate this exciting stage of life and all the benefits that come with it
* Discuss risk factors and behaviors you should avoid to stay healthy
* Examine how alcohol, prescription medications and over-the-counter medications affect seniors differently and how you can avoid problems
* Learn how to use simple tools to help you feel more empowered about your health and the healthcare you receive
Every Tuesday starting 1/8/2019 ending 2/12/2019 Jones Room, 10-11:30AM