Wills and Trusts 101
November 9, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am| Free
Nicole Pavlik or Nicole Pavlik Law Firm, PLC will host a FREE Estate Planning Workshop, providing a small group setting for women and men to learn the essentials of Wills, Trusts, and Probate.
Attendees will learn:
- Last Will and Testament – what they do and don’t do
- Probate – what it is and how to avoid it
- Trusts – what they are and how they are different form a Last Will and Testament
- Executor/Successor Trustee – who can be one and how to pick the “right” one
- Beneficiary designations – why these need to be updated
Attendees will have the opportunity to actively learn, plan, and ask questions in a supportive and engaging environment.
RSVP at dfla.org or call 480-488-2286